Sunday 10 April 2016

Sloooooooooooow Stitching

Not slow in a bad way, just slower than I've been going. I've finished the smaller blocks in Winter Wonderland and now I'm into a big block. And I had a very busy week.

This is my progress this week. (And this big block is traced out)


It's the left hand side of a pine tree. On the far left of the top panel

(photo from http://www.crabapplehillstudio.com/winter-wonderland.html)

This week coming up will be far less busy so I'm hoping to have more to show next weekend.

I'm linking up to Kathy`s Quilts




3 comments:

  1. Some weeks are like that. Hope you can fit in some relaxing stitches this week. Your project is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a gorgeous quilt, I'll be looking forward to see your progress. Happy Slow Sunday Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are getting ready for Christmas early. Well Done.
    Kathleen Mary

    ReplyDelete