Yesterday I set out with high hopes to clean and tidy my sewing room so I could be more efficient since everything would be organized and easy to find. That lasted about 2 hours yesterday and .5 today. Then I was tired of that and decided to just start sewing.
Here's the tidying progress:
a little better
the cardboard boxes are in clear bins and labelled - bottom left
I got back to Dear Jane then. I had high hopes to do a ton of sewing this weekend - I ended up with 2 hours tonight; sometimes the best laid plans...
And here is my (emptier) design wall:
It looks kinda sad and lonely - hopefully my tidying pays off with a little more efficiency in the sewing room.