Sunday 3 April 2016

Just In Time?

A polar vortex has hit my part of the world this weekend. All our snow was gone, then we got some more yesterday - and it hasn't melted yet. I was just out for a walk and it feels cold. There are 3 boys tobogganing down a small hill just behind my house and judging by their shouts they are enjoying themselves. The weatherman is calling for more snow later today. This should be it for us for winter-like weather, but I'm not betting on it.

I finished another Winter Wonderland block this week - last night in fact.

It's up against the patio door, so you can see my carried threads behind. I'm pleased with how this block turned out. And I'm still enjoying the process.


Last night it looked pretty with the snow sticking to everything. But I'm ready for spring.

I'm linking up to Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching.

3 comments:

  1. Your block turned out great and reflects what was going on in your backyard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this pattern, your stitching is lovely and thanks for giving me a peek at the snow, its been too long since I've seen the real stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We still have snow here too, so the tobogganing block is perfect!
    Enjoy your stitching!

    ReplyDelete