Wednesday 25 July 2012

September Homework Complete, New Iron

All my Dear Jane homework for the summer is now complete - 1385 pieces (when sewn my way, which is a bit different than Jane did it - she has too many Y seams and odd shapes, this round especially).

A11

B7

B13

D11

E2

I3

J10 - there are 16 hand appliqued melons on here

K2 front - 36 tiny squares

K2 back - I twirled the seams and it lays really flat and I like the look of the twirled seams

M3

Left Side, 13th from top
Now, I need to get back to some of my other WIP's.

And I bought a new iron too. My other one was getting too hot so I think the thermostat is shot in it - I've had it for about 14 years I think. Didn't throw it out though, just in case. The new one is a T-fal 3476 - my old one was a T-fal too. So far, so good.


oops, a bit blurry

No comments:

Post a Comment